It`s that time of year again filmmakers and film enthusiasts are in town for the 33rd Annual Hawaii Film Festival (HIFF) and guess who stopped by the archive yesterday? Kanaka Maoli filmmaker Christen Hepuakoa Marquez whose film, E Haku Inoa: To Weave A Name, is playing at HIFF this year. Christen came by to look at footage for her next project and see what we are all about! Mahalo e Christen. Click on picture below to see a trailer and go to toweaveaname for more information. The film will be playing at HIFF on October 17th at 5:45 and 19th at 7:15 go see it!
- Spring 2019 Interns Zachary Carlos and Lauren Kato
- Paid 2019 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Mahalo Ka'ala Farm & the UH PLACES Program for your visit, yesterday! The Staff enjoyed having you! https://t.co/z9jgbTcvY6 1 day ago
- The Association of Moving Image Archivists just released this outstanding trailer to their upcoming Archival Screen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago