It`s that time of year again filmmakers and film enthusiasts are in town for the 33rd Annual Hawaii Film Festival (HIFF) and guess who stopped by the archive yesterday? Kanaka Maoli filmmaker Christen Hepuakoa Marquez whose film, E Haku Inoa: To Weave A Name, is playing at HIFF this year. Christen came by to look at footage for her next project and see what we are all about! Mahalo e Christen. Click on picture below to see a trailer and go to toweaveaname for more information. The film will be playing at HIFF on October 17th at 5:45 and 19th at 7:15 go see it!
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern hkgarchives.org/2018/07/13/int… https://t.co/djWzy4HXZb 5 months ago
- For Earth Day 2018 we are partnering with the library and Leaves of Opportunity and Screening "Island Earth" at 2 i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago