It`s that time of year again filmmakers and film enthusiasts are in town for the 33rd Annual Hawaii Film Festival (HIFF) and guess who stopped by the archive yesterday? Kanaka Maoli filmmaker Christen Hepuakoa Marquez whose film, E Haku Inoa: To Weave A Name, is playing at HIFF this year. Christen came by to look at footage for her next project and see what we are all about! Mahalo e Christen. Click on picture below to see a trailer and go to toweaveaname for more information. The film will be playing at HIFF on October 17th at 5:45 and 19th at 7:15 go see it!
- Introducing our 2019 Roselani Intern
- Spring 2019 Interns Zachary Carlos and Lauren Kato
- Paid 2019 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Pioneer news personality, Linda Coble, visited 'Ulu'ulu today! We enjoyed hearing the incredible and rich behind th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The Association of Moving Image Archivists shared this article on the trials that archivists of every sort face. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago