Construction at the new UH West Oahu campus is progressing very quickly and we’re on schedule to move into the Library in the Summer of 2012. Here are pictures of the ʻUluʻulu space taken during our site visit earlier this month.
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.