Ashley Hartwell is a graduate student at the University of Hawaiʻi at Manoa, pursuing her Masters of Library and Information Science with a focus on archives. With this focus in mind, Ashley is volunteering for the ʻUluʻulu Archive this summer to gain some archival experience prior to her graduation in December. She is assisting in the inventory of the Meleanna Aluli Meyer Collection, a new acquisition that consists of over a dozen boxes of film and audio reels, created by the Hawaiian documentary filmmaker Meleanna Aluli Meyer. Please help us in welcoming Ashley!
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.