Ashley Hartwell is a graduate student at the University of Hawaiʻi at Manoa, pursuing her Masters of Library and Information Science with a focus on archives. With this focus in mind, Ashley is volunteering for the ʻUluʻulu Archive this summer to gain some archival experience prior to her graduation in December. She is assisting in the inventory of the Meleanna Aluli Meyer Collection, a new acquisition that consists of over a dozen boxes of film and audio reels, created by the Hawaiian documentary filmmaker Meleanna Aluli Meyer. Please help us in welcoming Ashley!
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Filipino American History Month
- For Earth Day 2018 we are partnering with the library and Leaves of Opportunity and Screening "Island Earth" at 2 i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Clu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago