Peter Kowen is a life long resident of Oahu, and an avid film fanatic. After receiving his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington in 2008, Peter has worked and volunteered for a variety of local organizations, including the Hawaiian Humane Society and the USS Missouri Memorial. He is planning on applying to graduate schools in the coming months, and hopes to focus on film and media studies. Peter is currently volunteering with Uluʻulu, hopes to gain archival experience in a moving image archive.
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern hkgarchives.org/2018/07/13/int… https://t.co/djWzy4HXZb 6 months ago
- For Earth Day 2018 we are partnering with the library and Leaves of Opportunity and Screening "Island Earth" at 2 i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago