Peter Kowen is a life long resident of Oahu, and an avid film fanatic. After receiving his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington in 2008, Peter has worked and volunteered for a variety of local organizations, including the Hawaiian Humane Society and the USS Missouri Memorial. He is planning on applying to graduate schools in the coming months, and hopes to focus on film and media studies. Peter is currently volunteering with Uluʻulu, hopes to gain archival experience in a moving image archive.
- Paid 2019 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.