Hope everyone is getting excited about the 33rd annual Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF) ʻUluʻulu is too! Six days until our free screening of the recently digitized film Puamana (October 13 6 PM at Dole Cannery Theatres). In celebration, here is news coverage from our KGMB Collection documenting the early years of HIFF (click on image below). Enjoy the festival and check out HIFFʻs website here.
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Filipino American History Month
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Clu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- 'Ulu'ulu will be screening footage as part of Contact at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club. These films shown are 8mm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago