Hope everyone is getting excited about the 33rd annual Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF) ʻUluʻulu is too! Six days until our free screening of the recently digitized film Puamana (October 13 6 PM at Dole Cannery Theatres). In celebration, here is news coverage from our KGMB Collection documenting the early years of HIFF (click on image below). Enjoy the festival and check out HIFFʻs website here.
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern hkgarchives.org/2018/07/13/int… https://t.co/djWzy4HXZb 6 months ago
- For Earth Day 2018 we are partnering with the library and Leaves of Opportunity and Screening "Island Earth" at 2 i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago