Hope everyone is getting excited about the 33rd annual Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF) ʻUluʻulu is too! Six days until our free screening of the recently digitized film Puamana (October 13 6 PM at Dole Cannery Theatres). In celebration, here is news coverage from our KGMB Collection documenting the early years of HIFF (click on image below). Enjoy the festival and check out HIFFʻs website here.
- Spring 2019 Interns Zachary Carlos and Lauren Kato
- Paid 2019 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Art just naturally springs from work, sometimes, at 'Ulu'ulu! 😂 https://t.co/pXhhGUxN9O 1 week ago
- One of the most fun things about working in a moving image archive is getting to know older and outdated materials… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago