John Walco, from our vendor SceneSavers, will be leading a workshop on audiovisual digital preservation. The workshop is part of the Congressionally-directed grant the HKG Archives received through the US Department of Education. For more information about the workshop and the registration download the Digital Workshop Form (.doc file) and return it by the July 23rd deadline.
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Filipino American History Month
- For Earth Day 2018 we are partnering with the library and Leaves of Opportunity and Screening "Island Earth" at 2 i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Clu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago