The 43rd Annual ‘Ukulele Festival will be held this Sunday, at the Kapiolani Park Bandstand, in Waikiki. This free event draws in thousands of locals and tourists each year, highlighting many artists and bands from around the world, including an ukulele band made up of over 800 students, mostly children.
- Introducing our 2019 Roselani Intern
- Spring 2019 Interns Zachary Carlos and Lauren Kato
- Paid 2019 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Pioneer news personality, Linda Coble, visited 'Ulu'ulu today! We enjoyed hearing the incredible and rich behind th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The Association of Moving Image Archivists shared this article on the trials that archivists of every sort face. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago