The 43rd Annual ‘Ukulele Festival will be held this Sunday, at the Kapiolani Park Bandstand, in Waikiki. This free event draws in thousands of locals and tourists each year, highlighting many artists and bands from around the world, including an ukulele band made up of over 800 students, mostly children.
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- ‘Ulu’ulu 2017 Annual Newsletter
- HIFF 2017 – Documenting Activism: The Early Days of the Native Hawaiian Movement
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern hkgarchives.org/2018/07/13/int… https://t.co/djWzy4HXZb 5 months ago
- For Earth Day 2018 we are partnering with the library and Leaves of Opportunity and Screening "Island Earth" at 2 i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago