The 43rd Annual ‘Ukulele Festival will be held this Sunday, at the Kapiolani Park Bandstand, in Waikiki. This free event draws in thousands of locals and tourists each year, highlighting many artists and bands from around the world, including an ukulele band made up of over 800 students, mostly children.
- Spring 2019 Interns Zachary Carlos and Lauren Kato
- Paid 2019 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Introducing our 2018 Roselani Intern
- Contact Zone and ‘Ulu’ulu Present Remember When Screening at Contact Zone located at the Surf Jack Hotel & Swim Club April 6-21
- Paid 2018 Summer Roselani Media Preservation Internship
- Mahalo Ka'ala Farm & the UH PLACES Program for your visit, yesterday! The Staff enjoyed having you! https://t.co/z9jgbTcvY6 1 day ago
- The Association of Moving Image Archivists just released this outstanding trailer to their upcoming Archival Screen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago